Professional swimming lessons in St. Helens
Sports coaching from highly qualified staff
MD Sports Solutions is a sports coaching company based in St. Helens. We primarily offer swimming lessons across three sites. With swimming lessons taught from the water by highly qualified staff, you can be sure to receive the finest swimming coaching available anywhere in the region.
We have ASA accreditation and RLSS trained lifeguards, all of whom are ASA qualified. Our staff are all CRB checked so you know your child is safe, and our pools all have viewing areas so you can watch your child go from strength to strength in their swimming lessons.
We offer coaching for 50 weeks of the year, and have an automated text service that let's you know when you can re-enrol. Call us today for more information, on 07790385614.
Lansbury Bridge School
- Group lessons.
- Qualified teacher + assistant in water at all times.
- Complimentary juice for children and hot drinks for parents.
- Free swap system - you can change your booked time to any other in that week.
- Viewing area to watch childs development
- 10 week courses with enrollment allowed at any point. Includes badge and certificate.
- Amateur Swimming Association (ASA) awards- Duckling awards, National swim awadrs, water skills awards
(basic personal survival- water confident, include stroke development, how to swim in a safe controlled
environment as quick as possible). Distance awards.
- On week 10 you can meet Dizzy the dolphin, with a photo shoot with your badges and certificates. All
photos on Facebook page for parents to find.
- Monday/Tuesday 6pm-8pm. 30 min. lessons.
- Wednesday/Thursday 5.30pm-8pm. 30 min. lessons.
- Sat/Sun 9am-11.30am. 30 min. lessons.
The Thistle Hotel
- Private 1-on-1 , 2-to-1 and 3-to-1 lessons.
- Based in the Otium Health & Leisure Club
- Mon-Fri 4pm-8pm. 30 min. lesson.
- Sat 9am-5.30pm. 30 min. lessons.
- Sun 9am-6.30pm. 30 min. lessons.
- For 10 weeks intense block lessons, 1-on-1 £145. 2-on-1 £210. 3-on-1 £230.
Pyramid Leisure Club (Chalon Court Hotel, St. Helens)
- Small group lessons and 1 on 1
- We have taken over the swimming club and swimming lessons will take place.
- 95 pounds for 10 weeks. No more than 5 in a class.
- Mon-fri 4pm-7pm. Sat 8.30am-11.30am. 30 min classes. No swap system, block booking.
- Ability based classes. Get better, move classes to reflect this.
- More exclusive.